Mailing List

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Wolverine and the X-Men, Vol. 5Wolverine and the X-Men, Vol. 5 by Jason Aaron
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This volume ended fine in true X-Men style, but the middle plot... I mean, what the hell just happened there?

I want to forget that whole thing. No more Frank. I've seen him done much better in at least 14 different places. The only redeeming feature of that little sideshow was Wolverine, and the scene was barely passable. Ugg.

It's a good thing the art is pretty fantastic, or I'd have given up. Nah. Who am I kidding? I always see books through to their end, even if I don't always finish whole 46 novel series. A short run like this with characters I've already grown to love isn't a hard sell to finish.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment