Mailing List

Friday, November 13, 2015

The Easiest Job in the WorldThe Easiest Job in the World by Scott Hale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Nice. I liked this a lot better than Black Occult Macabre Vol. 1 Issue 7 even though the other had a lot more weirdness going on.

What can I say? I love it when stories move smoothly. I love it more when smooth stories move on horribly grotesque and brutal scenes of nightmare, and still remain a smooth story. Even with all the fleshy fronds and gore strewn basements, it was still damn easy to get into Beatrice's character.

I hate student loans, too, but honestly, they're probably the most horrific part of this whole story. ;) No. Seriously. Anything that might turn a bright young girl like this into a starving babysitter has got to be EVIL.

Even so, so much happens in a short time, and anyone who reads this will NOT have to wait long before everything goes to utter hell.

I was surprised by the end. I SERIOUSLY didn't expect that. No Way.

After all that? Hell no.

Did it please? Oh yes. Just like a Jawbreaker, sweet and oh so dangerous. Chomp.

:)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment