Mailing List

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Of Life, Death, Aliens and ZombiesOf Life, Death, Aliens and Zombies by Dario Cannizzaro
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Very strong voice. I can easily say that about all of this author's short stories. The other thing? Very self aware and genre-aware. For that, I can easily recommend all of these.

This particular book was very quick, but don't let that dissuade you. There's really a shortage of strong voices in the world. I mean that there's always a need for authors who refuse to back down in the face of fields that has already seemed to have exhausted themselves. In these cases, and even through so much self-awareness, the stories seem to shine. It's great that the author has so much to say! :)

Definitely a good read for the season. :)

Easily, I can say that these were a lot of fun and very sharp. Thanks to the author for the ARC!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment