Mailing List

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Magic for Nothing (InCryptid, #6)Magic for Nothing by Seanan McGuire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I may be incurring the wrath of fanboys and fangirls out there, but I think I like the 6th book better than all the other previous Incryptid books by McGuire. :)

Truly, it's just the right shape and mass of corny plotlines, that are soooo unbelievable, mind you, that still takes off as a yet another character novel with intrigue and spying and CIRCUS! Featuring yet another member of the Price family!

And yes, it's romance and the circus. It's true... so true... the monkey and the roller-derby girl, the guilt for bringing the Enemy to the doorstep of the innocent beasties as well as the bad, dual camp infiltrations, and.... HOT KNIVES ON THE TRAPEZE! WoooT!

And of course, the mice always seem to steal the show. :)

Corny? All of it? Yes. But damn if I didn't have the time of my life. :) I guess I *am* a townie.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment