Mailing List

Sunday, April 9, 2017

UnhingedUnhinged by Logan Keys
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Logan's roots are showing!

These are early horror stories, four of them in all, and they're full of good eats, a little cosmetics, and, of course, meatloaf. Everything goes down better with meatloaf.

I kinda begged Logan to get this back out there, and I'm super glad I did, because, well... HORROR! Does there really need to be an excuse?

Just a warning to all you kiddies out there: this is for adults. You better not be sneaking a peek here. If you do and you get caught, well, maybe you'll get a little visit to "The Last Rainbow".

Or who knows? You might find yourself sitting around a nice lady's table in "Violent Delights". Maybe that wouldn't be so bad. The meatloaf IS really good. And NO, it's NOT made of the same stuff as what we had to eat in Snowed. Whatever gave you that idea? Sheesh. Young people these days.

I think it's time that early works get another day in the sun, don't you? Damn, I love horror. :) It makes me feel so naughty. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment