Mailing List

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Waters of VersaillesWaters of Versailles by Kelly Robson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's really amazing how many chicks you can pick up if you invent a magical toilet system in the 1740's. I mean, they fall ALL OVER YOU if you happen to be smart, Striving, and industrious about manipulating and enslaving poor water creatures. :)

I think this is a perfectly delightful French escapade full of wit, liaisons, and fresh toiletries. (Champagne showers not included.)

Honestly, though, I wanted to be more in the mood for this kind of tale.

I had to want to like highly coiffed and highly sexed misters and matrons, in other words.

Of course, if you ARE in the mood for it, however, then bon appetite! The rest of the story is rather good, too. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment