Mailing List

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Doctor Who: 12 Doctors, 12 StoriesDoctor Who: 12 Doctors, 12 Stories by Eoin Colfer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've been a lifelong fan of DW, but for some reason, I've just been sticking to the tv shows for the last 5 years. This is, despite my very great delight with the Big Finish Audio Production, kinda embarrassing. There's a fantastic amount of great stories out there!

In this case, it's pretty much a who's Who of big names penning a single story for all twelve doctors and having a great time doing it, too.

As I had a great time reading them. :)

I have to thank Trish for shaming me into it. :)

As for my favorite stories in this bunch? I'll have to go for the first doctor, the fifth, the eighth, the eleventh, and especially number twelve.

That's just personal preference. :) Number twelve was pretty horrific for coffee drinkers and so I was very properly horrified. :)

All of these were pretty high quality, however, and while I've still had the pleasure of even better stories from the Big Finish collection, I am quite satisfied with these.

Doctor Who is more than nostalgia. It's a way of life. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment