Mailing List

Friday, August 25, 2017

Unhinged VOLUME TWOUnhinged VOLUME TWO by Logan Keys
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Logan Keys has once again released some all new Horror tales (and one bonus SF tale that's one of my old favorites) and she's up to her old shenanigans again.

Want gratuitous death, horrible situations, creepy retellings of nursery tales, or just plain fun anti-hero action? It's all here.

I admit I have a soft spot for horror stories. They make me feel all gushy inside and sometimes on the outside, too. These scratch all my various scary itches.

Sometimes with razor blades.

Island of Doom was quite amusing, beans and all, but my personal favorite was Lost Lane. There's nothing like a little grief nookie to get your head on straight.

Something Wicked This Way Trolls was probably one of the most genuinely scary, in my opinion, even though this was a great riff and The Cave shouldn't be missed, either.

For those who haven't been introduced to Barkley, however, you get one of my favorite robot stories as a delightful bonus. :) Bon Appetite!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment